1. Privacy notice and statement
This privacy notice describes how we, 356labs, will collect and use your personal data.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
1.1 Who are we?
“356labs” Ltd, UIC: 203660790, with seat and registered address: Sofia, 10 Vetrushka Str., is a boutique presentation design and training agency that helps customers all across the world achieve more with their presentations. The company focuses in everything related to effective presenting –from creating and designing world-class talks to trainings and premium services like 1:1 consulting and managing the quality of event’s presentations. They also provide online courses that are available on demand and as self-paced way of learning, accessible from all around the world.
Why does 356labs need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with our presentation services we need to collect personal data for correspondence and marketing purposes. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes 356labs would contact you for additional consent.
The personal data we would like to process on you is:
|Personal data type:||Source:|
|Name and surname||Generated by the data subject; sent by a customer (data subject employer)|
|Generated by the data subject; sent by a customer (data subject employer)|
|Phone number||Generated by the data subject|
|Affiliation with organization||Generated by the data subject; sent by a customer (data subject employer)|
|Name, email address, IP address and our Course where you might be enrolled||From third parties – platforms for online courses like Teachable|
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
– Customer support – We use names, email and phone number (if provided) to make sure we resolve your issue and provide you with the necessary support;
– Contacting potential customers – We may use name, email and phone number (if provided) to contact potential clients, coming from our website;
– Newsletter subscription;
– Reporting and granting access to sales data to public authorities in the case of control inspections.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
– Your consent;
– Necessity of performing contractual obligations;
– Compliance with legal obligations;
– Sometimes our legal basis could be our legitimate interest;
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
– Keeping your data until tax inspections expire in order to prove our tax rights and obligations;
– Keeping your personal data to the extent necessary to protect ourselves against judicial authorities and other public or private individuals in case of a legal dispute;
– Using your e-mail address to send you our newsletter;
– Using your e-mail address to send you the products you order from our store. To receive the Video Recording products it is required that you are an active subscriber to our e-mail list. This requirement will trigger an automatic resubscription of your e-mail address to our list.
In cases where the processing of your personal data is not necessary for performing of contractual obligations, statutory provision, the legitimate interest of the administrator or a third party as well as for any other reason, 356labs may process your personal data only based on your consent.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for 356labs to process sensitive personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by sending an e-mail to our GDPR Owner.
356labs may pass on your personal data to the following third parties:
– Cloud based platforms that we use to support our services like: MailChimp, MS Office365 and others.
– External servers and/or hosting for processing/storing data from the newsletter subscriptions and contact forms or our e-mail
– We also use Weems for management of our events
– Public authorities (National Revenue Agency).
1.4 Transfers of data in third country:
356labs will not pass on your personal data to third countries.
1.5 Retention period
We will keep your data for as long as we have to or as long as you are consented:
|Data, received from newsletter subscription forms||Until you object or withdraw your consent|
|Data, received from our contact form||Until your enquiry is fulfilled and up to 6 months after that|
|Data from contracts and invoices, issued for our paid services||Until we need them for accounting our services – up to 10 years after issuance date|
|Sales data generated by the online shop||5 years|
|Data connected with performing our online courses||Until the course goes on|
|Data received from customers about the employees enrolled in our courses||For the duration of the contract with the customer|
|Data from contracts with our suppliers||Until we need them for accounting our expenses – up to 10 years after issuance date|
1.6 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
– Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
– Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
– Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
– Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
– Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
– Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
– Right to judicial review: in the event that 356labs refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by 356labs (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and 356labs’s data protection representatives GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||GDPR Owner contact details|
|Commission for personal data protection||Iva Nachkova||Contact Name:|
|1592 Sofia, 2 Professor Tsvetan Lazarov Boulevard||1000 Sofia, 3 Angel Kanchev Str||Address line 1:|
2. Additional information
Under what circumstances will 356labs contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that 356labs holds about me?
356labs at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If 356labs does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
– Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
– Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
– The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
– If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of 356labs or a third party, information about those interests.
– The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
– Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
– If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
– How long the data will be stored.
– Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
– Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
– How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
– Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
– The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
– Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
356labs accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
– ID card.