Because working with people who speak tech and have the experience we have, makes all the difference.
Learn how to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and transform any presentation into an engaging story.
- Understand how our brain transforms sensory information into a meaningful story and why this matters for your presentations.
- Learn the components the human brain expects in order to make sense of the incoming raw data that it is bombarded with.
- See ideas on how to collect, tag and find stories for your presentations and how to do it individually or as a company.
- Learn what you need to know about your audience, where you can find it and how to apply it to your presentation to make it as easy, relevant and understandable for them.
- Find out what additional preparation you need to do before you start designing your slides and then go on to deliver your talk.
Design slides using the principles pro presentation designers use to create stunning slides.
- Learn the difference between slides for presenting and slides that serve as documents and how you can easily create both.
- Understand the role of simplicity and restraint and how to apply these principles to your slides.
- Learn to build presentation that are on-brand and see how to use your brand assets (fonts, colours, icons, etc.) effectively.
- Start applying design principles like alignment, negative space and more like a professional designer.
- See what are the must-check items before you consider a presentation ready.
Learn how to extract the insights of your data, visualize it and then tell a compelling story.
- Explore different types of charts and graphs, their use cases and the common mistakes you need to avoid.
- Grasp the difference between explanatory and exploratory data visualisations.
- Learn how to declutter and simplify every chart type, including tables.
- See techniques that will help you communicate your message quickly by controlling where the attention of your audience goes.
- Transform your data-heavy presentation into a compelling story with the help of storytelling principles and presentation features like animation.
See beyond the basics and learn how to extract the maximum out of PowerPoint.
- Learn how you can access the source files that the author of a presentation used. Including all their Excel data. Yes, scary.
- Set up PowerPoint for maximum productivity by utilizing not that well-known settings.
- Increase your productivity with tools like the QAT and hidden functionalities in features like the Format Painter, Eyedropper and more.
- Explore different options to work faster and better when it comes to fonts, images, icons, shapes and charts.
- Learn the latest product features and how they can be utilised for your particular presentation needs.
Get the presentation skills you need to go in front of any audience and deliver your message with confidence.
- Understand the neuroscience behind stage fright and how to control it.
- Learn how to extract the maximum out of your rehearsals.
- Project confidence by using effective nonverbal communication.
- Utilise your voice to command the audience’s attention and effectively convey your message.
- Learn how to handle interruptions, hecklers and tough questions.
Learn how to adapt your presentation and delivery style to match the nuances of the online & hybrid way of work.
- Understand what the main differences between in-person and online presenting are.
- Learn how to set up and prepare your audience for an effective online meeting.
- Transform the way you look and sound with tips from the world of television.
- See how to adapt your story and delivery to match the online or hybrid format.
- Explore the changes you need to make your slides because of the network latency and video compression the online world comes with.
Learn how to utilise the latest AI technologies to prepare, design and deliver a truly effective presentation.
- Understand when AI tools can be used while working on a presentation and what they are truly good at.
- Learn how to use ChatGPT for preparing yourself and your talk.
- Learn how to prompt and use PowerPoint Copilot to create slides faster. No matter the style of the presentation - for live delivery or as a handout.
- Explore other presentation design tools like Beautiful.ai, Canva, Decktopus and more.
- Learn how you can improve your presentation delivery with the help of AI coaches like Poised, Presentation Coach and Orai.
See how to prepare and showcase a technical solution in a easy to understand way.
- Learn the right way to set up your machine for a successful demo. PC or Mac.
- Learn how to set up your development environment and terminals.
- Understand how to set up and work with virtual machines effectively.
- See how to create and organize all your scripts to make it easier for yourself and your audience to follow your demo.
- Experiment and set up additional tools that will make your demo even better. PC or Mac. Again.
He was the youngest Microsoft MVP and became top-rated international speaker at the age of 24. Boris is the person you want your tech teams to work with and learn from if you truly want them to become better at their presentations.
She came from the IT industry too. Then led and made the final call for every customer presentation we created. Iva is the person that will translate the real-world experience to an algorithm your teams can follow to get ahead.